True North Church
Power Camp 2014
This summer power camp will be taking place July 28-31st at the Ministry Center. The theme for this year's power camp is "Faith Commander." It will be a Duck Dynasty themed week, during which, we will focus on living out four different values from the parables of Jesus. Power Camp is open to children preschool - 4th grade (grade they are going into.)
Men's Bible Study
True North App
If you haven't check out our True North app, take some time and do so! There are three ways you can check it out.
1.) If you have a smart phone or device, scan this code below and it will take you there.
2.) Text the number 59769, enter tnapp in your message and they will send you a link back.
3.) Enter tnchurch-app.org to check it out on-line on any computer with the internet.
There you can access our church bulletins, the YouVersion bible, upcoming news, podcasts, and much more!
Ever notice that when you hold a compass, it always points to the north? No matter where you stand or which direction you face, a compass will always point to the north. True North Church is all about pointing people in the right direction in life - towards the God who knows us intimately and knows which direction in life is best for us. Our desire is to seek God and follow His direction in life.
We believe that God deserves all the glory, as our mighty creator and Lord of all. We long to gather as a community to give God all the glory in our songs, our giving, our acts of worship, and our daily living. We envision singing songs to Him, and searching His written word, so that we will be encouraged, enlightened, convicted, and challenged to live as a Christ follower.
- Salvation: We must share the truth about God's love and grace and salvation through his Son, Jesus Christ.
- Prayer: We seek to communicate with God in prayer and seek His speaking to us.
- Discipleship: We desire to know more about God, to grow deeper in living out our faith, through the teachings of God's Word and interaction in small groups.
- Social Action: We choose to put love into action.
- Community: In large gathering and small groups we live, encourage, and hold one another accountable.
- Worship: We devote ourselves to the Living God of the Bible, we show our adoration in song, giving, studying, sharing, and loving others.
We meet Sunday mornings at the Wauseon Elementary/Middle School (940 E. Oak St.) at 10:00 AM.