True North Church
Please excuse our mess!
In order to sharpen up how we communicate, we are in the process of revamping our media! The app will no longer be active and the website will be changing! Please let us know if you run into any issues while we transition!
Men's Bible Study
The men's bible study group will be taking August and September off. Look for a new study to start in October.
Ever notice that when you hold a compass, it always points to the north? No matter where you stand or which direction you face, a compass will always point to the north. True North Church is all about pointing people in the right direction in life - towards the God who knows us intimately and knows which direction in life is best for us. Our desire is to seek God and follow His direction in life.
We believe that God deserves all the glory, as our mighty creator and Lord of all. We long to gather as a community to give God all the glory in our songs, our giving, our acts of worship, and our daily living. We envision singing songs to Him, and searching His written word, so that we will be encouraged, enlightened, convicted, and challenged to live as a Christ follower.
- Salvation: We must share the truth about God's love and grace and salvation through his Son, Jesus Christ.
- Prayer: We seek to communicate with God in prayer and seek His speaking to us.
- Discipleship: We desire to know more about God, to grow deeper in living out our faith, through the teachings of God's Word and interaction in small groups.
- Social Action: We choose to put love into action.
- Community: In large gathering and small groups we live, encourage, and hold one another accountable.
- Worship: We devote ourselves to the Living God of the Bible, we show our adoration in song, giving, studying, sharing, and loving others.
We meet Sunday mornings at the Wauseon Elementary/Middle School (940 E. Oak St.) at 10:00 AM.